Installation Programme: Three phases, each with a duration of three days.
Facts & Figures
- Completion date: October 2014
- Location: High Wycombe
- Size of floor: 2,000 sq m.
- Colour: Slate Grey
- Finish: Built in fine slip resistant finish ideal for use with scrubber dryer machines.
- Total thickness: Floor thickness of approximately 750 microns applied by scratch trowel and roller to achieve an even distribution of the coating and consistent appearance.
- Manufactured by: Elgood Industrial Flooring Ltd
- Existing Floors: A concrete floor which had been prepared by shot-blasting in the past and had received a coating. The surface was worn and soiled.
The floor was prepared using vacuum contained shot-blasting; its clean and dust free nature makes shot-blasting suitable for use in operational environments.
Remedial work to fill bolt holes, cracks and joints to prevent these from becoming dirt traps and to ease cleaning.
Martin Audio Required
As part of the upgrade of the Production facility Martin Audio asked for a floor coating that would be hard wearing, suitable for forklift traffic and have a pleasing appearance.
Martin Audio Selected
The Britdura 750 Solvent Free Epoxy Coating. Being solvent free and virtually odourless, the coating could be installed during normal production hours.
Comprehensive 5 Year Workmanship and Materials Guarantee.