Installation Programme: The installation was completed in three days over the Bank Holiday weekend and ready for operations to resume at 06.00 the following day.
We have installed floorings at Honeywell in the past. The oldest floor laid over nine years ago remains in good condition and service.
Facts & Figures
- Completion date: August Bank Holiday 2014
- Location: Cheshire
- Size of floor: 1,200 sq m.
- Colour: Slate Grey throughout with Charcoal on the run-ups to the Roller Shutter Doors.
- Existing Floors: Worn and painted concrete floors.
Dust free shot-blasting was used to remove the existing paint and to clean and provide a good physical key on the concrete.
Cracks, bolt holes and other indentations in the floor were filled and smoothed over to provide a uniform appearance.
The project was a significant investment for Honeywell. Elgood Industrial Flooring participated with other approved Vendors in a competitive e-auction to secure the contract.
A cost effective and very importantly, a durable solution to upgrading the presentation of the warehouse floor. Additionally, the flooring had to be able to tolerate frequent Fork Lift Traffic at this busy Distribution Centre.
- Our Britdura 750 Highbuild Solvent Free Epoxy Floor Coating with fine slip resistant finish.
- Our Britdura G20 Coarse Slip Resistant Finish behind the Roller Shutter Doors.