Elgood Industrial Flooring work directly for our industrial clients. This enables us to gain an in-depth understanding of a Client’s flooring requirements.
Working closely with our industrial clients means that we appreciate fully the importance of completing a flooring installation on time, first time every time.
Our clients are in direct communication with us from the point of enquiry through to completion of their industrial floor. They are allocated a point of contact who will guide them through the process of selecting a floor type, discuss preparation methods, programme and execute the installation. The appointed person will be on site each day working with our in-house team to ensure that the project meets the time frame and expectations.
Our approach has generated trust and long term career relationships with industrial engineers, production managers, maintenance and operation directors all of which have led to repeat business and word of mouth recommendations.
We have an extensive range of industrial flooring all with a variety of properties, finishes / textures and life expectancies.
Deciding the type of industrial floor that is most suitable for your needs means determining :
- The condition of the sub-floor
- The intended use of the floor
- Assessing the environment in which the floor is to be installed. Carrying out an installation in an occupied factory or warehouse is very different to working on a new build or empty facility.
- Your expectations of your industrial floor
- Striking the correct balance between cost and performance.